Acoba and Uniview Announce Integration Partnership
Acoba, a global company leader for Cloud services for CCTV, and Uniview, leader of IP video surveillance, today announced the availability of an integration between the two development environments to streamline exchanges between cloud and video surveillance solutions.
The direct connection between acoba’s cloud solutions, and Uniview’s IP cameras, allows companies to quickly optimize their video surveillance systems.
The newly established partnership brings many synergies through the use of existing skills, resources and products and facilitates the exchange of knowledge, training and development opportunities. This brings added value for both companies.
Uniview is the pioneer and leader of IP video surveillance. Uniview has complete IP video surveillance product lines including IP cameras, NVR, Encoder, Decoder, Storage, Client Software and app, covering diverse vertical markets including retail, building, industry, education, commercial, city surveillance etc.
Through this partnership, Acoba and Uniview see the opportunity to strengthen each company's mission and provide greater opportunities to deliver high-quality cloud video surveillance systems.
Key features of ACOBA cloud CCTV offer
• Compatible with all cameras: Connect any camera to the cloud
• Hybrid cloud record: Each plug and play camera and Maverick gateways includes built-in intelligence and supports local, cloud, or both recording.
• Powered by machine learning: AI powered solutions
• Easy Multi-site interconnection: Unlimited cameras, gateways, sites and users – All intelligently managed from a single web portal & mobile app.
• Security and reliability: Just designed for cloud, with full redundancy, and no Single Point of Failure, Cloud, devices and softwares use Military grade encryption and best security practices.
• Connect to monitoring station: Connect cameras to monitoring station for video-verification or anti-intrusion for real time responders.
• Easy mobile app for day to day management: Live, Playback, Notification, Multi-users
• No local server & no hard drive to maintain Safe video record in the cloud
This partnership is an important milestone for the growth strategy of both companies. Further collaboration will allow acoba and Uniview to meet growing customer demand and serve global markets.